Car Servicing and Car Diagnostics in Norwich
With the modern vehicle becoming ever more complex, the need to make sure that your car is working correctly is now more important than ever. Automated car tracking systems, electric windows and reversing aids are becoming standard across the board and are likely to cause issue if you don't keep them well maintained. Car diagnostics are an in-depth car servicing option that helps you find fault within your car before they become a problem.
Modern Technology in Surlingham Garage
At Surlingham Garage we have the latest in modern diagnostic technology to help you get to the root of any vehicle malfunction. Below is a list of equipment that we have available. For further information about how these can benefit you, please feel free to get in touch and speak with a member of our friendly team.
- Bosch KTS570 highly advanced blue-tooth diagnostics tool
- Bosch FSA720 engine analyzer
- Bosch BEA850 emissions analyzer petrol and diesel
- Autologic for VW, Audi, Seat, skoda, BMW, MINI, Landrover, Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Volvo
- Bosch ESI(Tronic) very extensive vehicle information system
- Bosch KTS540 highly advanced tablet car diagnostics tool
- Delphi DS150 blue-tooth diesel diagnostic and programming tool
- Delphi YDT278 diesel fuel system common rail test kit
- Delphi YDT410 high pressure pump false actuator kit
- DEC super scan 2 specialist in general car diagnostics
- VAGCOM diagnostics for VW, Audi, Skoda and Seat
- Durametric diagnostics specialist for Porsche
- Snap on Verus diagnostics and information system
- Carman Scanlite diagnostics specialist for Japanese and Korean vehicles
- Smoke Pro diagnostic machine specialist in tracing air leaks
We do not charge a huge premium for our diagnostics but do have a minimum charge of 28.80 including VAT which is based on 1/2 hour standard labour rate.
Our Work Procedure
Car diagnostics are virtually impossible to price and Surlingham Garage realises there isn't a bottomless pit of money to pay for it. When booking your vehicle in, you will need to at least authorise us 1 hour's labour as, in our workshop, we find that most faults are identified within 1 hour (57.60 inc VAT). This time frame will give us enough information to produce a written estimate for completing your repair. Some faults can be very time consuming and, if after 1 hour your issue has not been identified, our team will call you to advise you on the situation before proceeding any further.
Book Your Diagnostic Service Now
To book your car in for car body repairs and diagnostics, please call us on the number at the top of the screen and speak to a member of our team. Alternatively, come to our garage and discuss the procedures in more detail.